2022 campaigns

I haven’t started campaigning, I have just been undertaking my official duties – DP Ruto

Reading Time: < 1 minute Deputy President William Ruto has refuted claims that he has started to campaign for his 2022 presidential bid. While addressing […]

My government will set aside Ksh 100 billion to revive flopped big four agenda – Ruto

Reading Time: < 1 minute Deputy President William Ruto now says his government will set aside Ksh 100 billion for the implementation of the big […]

Substance should characterise 2022 campaigns

Reading Time: 3 minutes Mashujaa Day celebrations came with Sh26 billion bag of goodies as an economic stimulus in the wake of the Covid-19 […]

Oparanya directs Kakamega water department to connect all schools

Reading Time: 2 minutes Sophie Kagia and KNA Kakamega Governor Wycliffe Oparanya has directed the county department of water to ensure schools are connected […]

Gideon hosts grassroots leaders from Mt Kenya

Reading Time: 2 minutes  Noah Cheploen @cheploennoah With slightly over two years left before the 2022 presidential election, Baringo Senator Gideon Moi continued oiling […]

Kick ‘defiant’ Ruto out of government, MP tells Uhuru

Reading Time: < 1 minute Nyeri MP Ngunjiri Wambugu has said President Uhuru Kenyatta should consider kicking out his deputy William Ruto from the government. […]