2022 politics

Governor Mutua: Ruto is most popular in Mt Kenya followed by me

Reading Time: 2 minutes Machakos Governor Alfred Mutua admits that the Deputy President Wi*liam Ruto c*mmands a huge following in the larger Mt Kenya […]

Caucus backs Munya for Uhuru defence

Reading Time: 2 minutes Agriculture Cabinet Secretary Peter Munya has won praise over his defence of President Uhuru Kenyatta’s development in the agricultural sector […]

2022 politics cloud Nyaribo effort to appoint his deputy

Reading Time: 2 minutes Politics revolving around the contest for Nyamira governorship in 2022 has clouded efforts by Governor Amos Nyaribo to appoint a […]

Embrace sobriety in BBI report discourse

Reading Time: 2 minutes President Uhuru Kenyatta and opposition leader Raila Odinga yesterday received the consolidated Building Bridges Initiative (BBI) report that the country […]

Business owners urge Uhuru to calm rising political tensions

Reading Time: < 1 minute A section of business owners has asked President Kenyatta to intervene and cool the ongoing political temperatures w*rning that the […]

Lobby: Prepare for a Raila, Kenneth deal

Reading Time: 2 minutes Leaders and electorate in Mt Kenya region have been urged to be ready for an Opposition chief Raila Odinga’s presidency […]

How crowd for hire squandered my money and let me down

Reading Time: 3 minutes My county desperately needs my leadership ski*ls. I have since promised not to let my p****e down c*me 2022.  However, […]

Mt Kenya leaders must not underestimate Kiunjuri

Reading Time: 2 minutes Kimani Mwangi  A story is told  of a youthful m**atu tout who threw his hat in the Laikipia East Const*tuency […]

Keep off Kisii politics, governor seat rivals tell Arati

Reading Time: 2 minutes Dag**etti North MP Simba Arati’s entry into Kisii county governor race is causing jitters with possible opponents telling him to […]

What W*ruguru’s defection means for Ruto in Laikipia

Reading Time: 3 minutes Eric Wainaina @EWainaina Laikipia W***n Representative Cate W*ruguru’s meeting with opposition leader Raila Odinga, a man she had built a […]