2022 polls

We’re convinced our 2022 poll victory was stolen

Reading Time: 3 minutes Many times before, and with your support, I have stood up for this country, sometimes at very dark times. But […]

Irungu Kang’ata would lose to Jamleck Kamau in Murang’a gubernatorial race – Mizani polls

Reading Time: 2 minutes Former Kigumo Mp of Parliament Jamleck Kamau is the front-runner in the Muranga governor’s race, a poll has established. With […]

Atwoli: If you allow Ruto to be President, many communities will suffer

Reading Time: < 1 minute Central Organization Trade Union(Cotu) Secretary General Francis Atwoli has warned Kenyans against electing Deputy President William Ruto as president in […]

Businesswoman Agnes Kagure promises to take Kanjos back to school as she launches bid for Nairobi gubernatorial seat

Reading Time: < 1 minute Businesswoman Agnes Kagure has declared her candidacy for the Nairobi gubernatorial seat. The entrepreneur who is eying nomination ticket from […]

I’m not a project – Raila speaks of Uhuru’s hand in race for presidency

Reading Time: < 1 minute Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) party leader Raila Odinga has defended his bid for the country’s presidency stating that he is […]

Raila showers Abdulswamad Shariff, Mishi Mboko with praise in Mombasa

Reading Time: < 1 minute Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) party leader Raila Odinga has praised Mvita MP Abdulswamad Sharif Nassir and his Likoni counterpart Mishi […]

Lobby calls for free, fair primaries ahead of polls

Reading Time: < 1 minute Political parties have been challenged to ensure upcoming party primaries are free and fair to promote democracy. Centre for Enhancing […]

Havi welcomes move by Chebukati to withdraw from poll planning committee

Reading Time: 2 minutes Law Society of Kenya(LSK) president Nelson Havi has welcomed the move by Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) to withdraw […]

I relinquished my position at FORD Kenya to fully support Raila – Richard Onyonka

Reading Time: < 1 minute Kitutu Chache South MP Richard Onyonka has revealed why he relinquished his position as FORD Kenya deputy party leader citing […]

Kiambu UDA aspirants decry unfairness in party nominations ahead of 2022 polls

Reading Time: < 1 minute Aspirants seeking the Parliamentary seat of Gatundu North constituency in Kiambu County have expressed fears of unfairness in the party […]