Follow

2022 succession politics

Debate rife as hustler, dynasty gain acceptance

Debate is rife across the country on who is at the hustlers or dynasties corner. As of now, the discourse […]

We need change on how we do politics, DP says

DPPS Deputy President William Ruto has urged leaders to take the lead in eliminating political and social barriers that divide […]

Mudavadi says he is the right bet to succeed Uhuru in 2022

Amani National Congress leader (ANC) Musalia Mudavadi says he is the best placed presidential aspirant to succeed incumbent Uhuru Kenyatta. […]

Return the favour, Kalonzo tells Raila on 2022 polls

Wiper Democratic Movement (WDM) leader Kalonzo Musyoka has asked former premier Raila Odinga to return the favour and back him […]

I’ll not deputise anyone, Kalonzo tells Ruto allies

With the 2022 General Election campaigns taking shape, Wiper party leader Kalonzo Musyoka has declared that he is “too experienced” […]

NGO warns politicians against hatred messages

Kenyans have been urged to promote peace as the country heads to the 2022 general elections. Speaking over the weekend, […]

Ruto Ukambani allies blame State for thwarting meetings

Ukambani political wing allied to Deputy President  William Ruto have accused the State of frustrating their political meetings in the […]

Ruto tells leaders not to look down on ‘hustlers’

Deputy President William Ruto has welcomed Opposition leader Raila Odinga’s decision to recognise Kenya as a hustling nation.  “Now that […]

How crowd for hire squandered my money and let me down

My county desperately needs my leadership skills. I have since promised not to let my people down come 2022.  However, […]

Ruto goes to Kisii to consolidate support base in western region

Nyaboga Kiage and Hillary Mageka Deputy President William Ruto is today expected to tour Kisii County in a charm offensive […]