2022 succession politics

Mt Kenya tyc**ns holed up in meeting with Raila Odinga

Reading Time: < 1 minute The Mount Kenya Foundation group is currently holed up in a meeting with Orange Democratic Movement party leader Raila Odinga […]

‘Kin*ly don’t copy-paste my manifesto’ – Mutua w*rns political c*mpet*tors

Reading Time: 2 minutes Machakos governor Alfred Mutua has asked his political c*mpet*tors to avoid copying his manifesto for the country ah**d of the […]

Ten issues that wi*l shape 2022 State House race

Reading Time: 3 minutes With nine months to next year’s General Election, leading presidential hopefuls seem to have narrowed down their b******g and bare-knuckled […]

Kalonzo b****s Senator Malala, accuses him of being sent by UDA to attack Raila

Reading Time: 2 minutes There was drama in Bungoma on Friday when Wiper party leader Kalonzo Musyoka sharply disagreed with Kakamega Senator Cleophas Malala […]

Storm in Wajir after Wehliye approval

Reading Time: 4 minutes A decision by the Fai Sultanate to endorse Dr Ha*san Khalid Wehliye as the c*mmunity’s flag bearer for Wajir governor’s […]

‘We wi*l not be intimidated’, Matiang’i says as DP Ruto allies press for his resignation

Reading Time: < 1 minute Interior CS Fred Matiang’i has affirmed that he wi*l not be intimidated by the resignation calls from Deputy President Wi*liam […]

You are insulting us – Duale f***s at Uhuru over ‘thieves and crooks’ statement

Reading Time: 2 minutes Garisa Town MP Aden Duale has responded to President Uhuru Kenyatta who on Friday, October 29 asked Kenyans not to […]

Reject leaders who have no agenda – DP Ruto urges

Reading Time: 2 minutes Deputy President Wi*liam Ruto yesterday asked the p****e of Ukambani region not to support a party which does not have […]

Why Western wi*l not be swing vote region in 2022

Reading Time: 2 minutes There is a stamp*de by presidential candidates for the Western Kenya vote. The former Western Province has, since 1992 been […]

Mt Kenya, Nyanza lag in voter registration as Turkana, W Pokot top

Reading Time: 2 minutes Spa**ely populated counties recorded the highest number of new voters while President Uhuru Kenyatta’s vote-rich Mount Kenya region for the […]