2022 presidential bid

Do not elect thieves – Gideon Moi echoes Uhuru’s statement

Reading Time: < 1 minute KANU’s party leader and One Kenya Alliance (OKA) co-principal Gideon Moi has echoed President Uhuru Kenyatta who asked Kenyans not […]

Ruto rubbishes Raila, Mt Kenya tycoons meeting

Reading Time: 2 minutes Seth Mwaniki Deputy President William Ruto yesterday appeared to hit back at the endorsement of ODM leader Raila Odinga by […]

No one owes me political debts, Mudavadi maintains

Reading Time: 3 minutes Dennis Lumiti Amani National Congress party leader Musalia Mudavadi yesterday stated that no one has his political debt.  Speaking on […]

I will beat Raila in party primaries – Jimmy Wanjigi says as he asks Uhuru to join ODM

Reading Time: 2 minutes Presidential aspirant Jimmy Wanjigi wants President Uhuru Kenyatta to join the Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) arguing it is the most […]

I will continue barking – Kalonzo responds to Raila over 2022 presidential candidacy

Reading Time: 2 minutes Speaking in Ithanga lower Gatanga on Sunday, June, 20, Kalonzo said Odinga is crafting his way out not to honor the political agreement between him and other Nasa co-principals.

Ruto starts Coast tour to drum up support ahead of 2022 duel

Reading Time: 3 minutes Munira Mandano and Reuben Mwambingu Deputy President William Ruto is expected to start his three days tour of the Coast […]

Lawmaker hints at plans for coast presidential candidate

Reading Time: 2 minutes Reuben Mwambingu reubenmwambingu As the political realignments gather momentum at Coast region, political bigwigs are already formulating strategies to try […]

DP Ruto: Hustlers will form next regime

Reading Time: 2 minutes Deputy President William Ruto has told off  those calling  him names for associating with the poor, saying this  will not […]

Deep State is a cocktail of criminals, Ruto now says

Reading Time: 2 minutes Deputy President William Ruto has revisited the talk about the so-called “Deep State” and “The System,” telling his supporters not […]

Deputy President Ruto options amid sustained political attacks

Reading Time: 4 minutes Deputy President William Ruto is caught between a rock and a hard place with his political woes, some of which […]